Kazakhstan Visa Supporting Documents
Here is a step by step list for your Visa Application to get a single entry tourist visa to Kazakhstan.
This list is made taking into consideration a Kazakhstan visa for US citizen.
However, these rules apply for any visa to Kazakhstan in general.
The payment method and currency will of course be different for the citizens of other countries as well as Step #6 concerning postage.
OK. Here we go:
1. Make sure your passport has at least one (1) blank page to stamp your visa on and valid for at least six months after the duration of your required visa expires. Have a copy of the main page ready.
2. Write a letter to request a visa in favor of the the Consulate General of Kazakhstan, indicating the purpose of your trip, your contact in Kazakhstan, the dates of your planned trip, and the cities you are going to visit.
3. Fill in the Visa Application Form (in PDF). Make sure to complete all the fields to avoid the visa denial.
4. Attach one passport photo, a letter from a hosting tourist company or a copy of your hotel reservation.
5. Visa processing fee of USD 40.00. A Money Order made payable to the Consulate General of Kazakhstan - (no cash, company or personal checks).
6. A pre-paid self-addressed envelope (return mailer) for the embassy to send your passport back to you. The return mailer must be from the United States Postal Service (USPS) ONLY. You cannot use UPS, DHL, FedEx etc.
You can also apply for a two months double entry tourist
visa to Kazakhstan. However, duration of stay couldn't be more than 30
days for each entry. You need to follow the same to-do list above, with
the visa processing fee being USD 60.00.
Now you know what to do to obtain a triple entry tourist visa to Kazakhstan, don't you. You do! Follow all steps above and instead of USD 40.00, you need to pay USD 105.00.
Again you need to follow the same instructions above. Your visa will
be valid for 5 days (included). In addition to the list you also need to
provide your visa to the country of destination and copies of your
ticket or itinerary. Transit
visa fee is USD 30.00.
If you are passing through Kazakhstan to a neighboring country in your own vehicle, you'll also need to attach your driver's license and vehicle registration documents. Transit visas are issued for single, double and triple entries.
Check this list of countries, citizens of which DO NOT require an official invitation letter for single tourist visas up to 30 days:
If you are from a country other than listed above, then in addition to the requirements above you also need to provide a copy of the invitation letter from a tourist organization in Kazakhstan.
This letter must be submitted by the inviting company based in Kazakhstan to the Department of Consular Services (DCS RK) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (MFA RK). The DCS RK then provides the hosting company with a reference number for you to submit it with other documents to the Consular Section.